ABOUT VILLA MONTICELLO
Villa Monticello is a luxury boutique hotel situated in one of the most exclusive areas in Accra, conveniently located to Kotoka International Airport and in easy walking distance to one of Accra’s exclusive shopping areas.
There are 16 uniquely designed suites, each offering a luxurious personal touch and stylish elegance, plus a fitness room with state-of-the-art facilities overlooking the outdoor swimming pool. We also offer a complimentary shuttle service within a 5km radius, as well as free airport meet and greet.
Villa Monticello has been awarded every year with a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence since 2013. This prestigious award places us in the top-performing 10% of all businesses worldwide on TripAdvisor and is given to businesses that consistently earn high ratings from TripAdvisor travellers. We have also won the coveted award of Ghana’s Leading Hotel in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016 as well as Ghana’s Leading Boutique Hotel 2016 and Ghana’s Leading Hotel Suite 2016 by the World Travel Awards “Oscars” of the travel industry.
WE PRACTICE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The Villa Monticello proudly supports various charities and initiatives in Ghana. This comes from a deep belief that it’s our duty to help foster a healthy community, both locally and regionally, so we can all benefit from the beauty and creativity of Ghana and her people.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
2. A full cancellation fee will apply if accommodation is cancelled less than 72 hours prior to the booked arrival date
3. In the event of a no-show, or should you not arrive on the stated arrival date, a full cancellation fee will be charged
4. Should guests depart earlier than the stated departure date, a full cancellation fee will be charged
2. The guest and each of his Party agrees to pay no later than the time of his departure the room rate as determined by Villa Monticello for the period of residence, the cost of food, beverage and any other amounts relating to such residence together with VAT (if applicable) incurred by the guest and his Party during their stay in Villa Monticello. Periodic payments must be made if the account exceeds the credit limit designated Villa Monticello, and accounts are payable upon presentation.
3. A certificate from Villa Monticello’s manager prima facie shall constitute proof of indebtedness of the guest and his Party and of the particulars therein for all purposes including any actions instituted by Villa Monticello against the guest and/or his Party.
4. The guest hereby agrees on behalf of himself and the members of his Party that it is a condition of his/their residence at Villa Monticello that neither Villa Monticello, its landlord, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the Villa Monticello.
Rates quoted are:
- Per room per night
- Inclusive of full breakfast
- Quoted in US Dollars (USD)
- Subject to change without prior notice
- Inclusive of 15% VAT (subject to change)
- Breakfast charge is non-refundable
- Service charge is discretionary
- Cheques are not accepted unless prior arrangements are made with management
- All suites at Villa Monticello are non-smoking
- Check-in time is 14h00, Check-out time is 12h00
- Airport transfers can be arranged at no charge on request
Children from age of 12 are welcome
Good Service Begins With Good People
To ensure you enjoy the best possible experience at Villa Monticello we recruit only the finest, most experienced professionals in the luxury hospitality industry. From the smiling people who greet you at the door to the artisans who create culinary perfection on your plate, you will find no higher level of service in Accra or beyond.
If you are currently seeking employment and are interested in joining the staff of the Villa Monticello, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org